December 8, 2016

A Very Farmhouse Christmas Home Tour




Hello there and welcome! I'm thrilled to be a part of "A Very Farmhouse Christmas Home Tour" this year which is hosted by the ever so talented Christina from Christina's Adventures! I've teamed up with 15 other bloggers to share alongside of and hopefully inspire you with all things farmhouse Christmas! At the end of my tour you will find links to all the other participants. So sit back, grab your favorite hot beverage and enjoy some amazing homes!!!!

My theme this year was mostly neutral tones with pops of RED and PLAID! Honestly I'm a neutral girl at heart and most of my year round decor is neutral so I decided to mix things up this Christmas. The colors and prints really do make it feel special and out of the ordinary for me which has been fun for the holiday! Then I can go back to all neutrals in January! :) With that said I think in every room I tried to incorporate red and/or plaid!   

Welcome in!!
Everything from my porch I basically had from last year, including the black metal/wicker sleigh and antique sled I got from a local flea market. I did purchase the galvanized mistletoe bucket from a local garden center, the doormat from Target and the faux tree from Wal-mart this year.






Next is my living room.  The main focal point I started with was this "mini barn door" above my mantel that was gracioiusly given and built by Christine over at @pinned2realitybuilds.  Also check out her website www.pinned2reality.com. She does amazing work!  I added the deer head and boxwood wreath to make it feel more festive for Christmas. Most everything else on my mantel was found at local antique and home decor stores.  My cascading Christmas garland was purchased from GrandinRoad.   















Next up is my dining room.  I put together a tablescape that was mostly made out of fresh eucalyptus. The New Seasons Market down the street from me sells bundles for $5.  I bought two, but I could have gotten away with only buying one.  Looks and smells divine! The plaid table runner and napkins were from Marshalls.  The wood chargers were from the Target dollar spot section ($3). The large white plates were only $1 from the Dollar Tree.  They even have a sweet dotted border around the edges! And the salad plates were only $1.99 from Target.  They are one of my favorite purchases! I mean that car with the tree on top... Love!








Now we have my everett foyer table from Cost Plus that was sprinkled with Christmas cheer!  One of my favorite finds was this Merry Christmas banner from Pier 1.  And of course my wooden horse that I got from HomeGoods last year (and I found another one this year that is in our master bedroom). 








This year I decided to make a cocoa bar on the open shelving in my kitchen.  That way my littles can't get into it!  A lot of the items I purchased were from the Target dollar spot section!












 Finally we have our master bedroom.  Mostly neutrals with a pop of plaid and red!













Love this little reading corner! 










Thanks so much for stopping by! Now that you've seen my house, continue on to Twelve on Main's blog to see their beautiful Christmas house tour!

See all of the amazing farmhouse Christmas inspiration this week:





Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

20 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! Where did you get your stockings? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were from Marshalls!

      Delete
  2. Seriously every picture had me drooling - you did SUCH an amazing job!! I think I may have pinned every single picture - ha! I love it all so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! And thanks again for putting it all together and making it happen!!! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Your home is so stunning! So much eye candy going on! And that Christmas tree of yours is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home looks amazing! I love every sign, the pops of red and your mantel is gorgeous! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too!!!

      Delete
  5. The eucalyptus on table is beautiful and your tree looks magical! Beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this all looks amazing!!!! You did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house is so incredibly cozy and charming. I love the dining room and those knit stockings are adorable! Have a merry Christmas! ~ Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  8. Everything is gorgeous! The signs, the pillows, that door!! I LOVE IT ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia, your home looks beautiful decorated for Christmas! Love all the red and plaid decorating, every single room is gorgeous :). Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  10. I love the plaid pillow! Where did you get it? I'm looking everywhere for one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas To You. We also have shared some beautiful images and Wishes For Christmas 2017. Please have a look on my Website.

    Christmas 2017

    ReplyDelete